My name is Karl Scotland, and this is where I'll publish my thoughts and experiences on using agile software development methods and practices such as XP, Scrum and in particular Kanban Systems for Software Development.
I'm currently working as a Agile Coach for Rally Software (UK) - and am a founder member of the Lean Software and Systems Consortium.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Agile2008 Agile2009 Agile2010 Cadence Calendar Capability Conference Continuous Improvement Cynefin FAQ Flow Impact Kanban KFC Development KSE:London KSE:Miami Lean LeanSSC Learning MMF People Practices Rally Science Science of Kanban Scrum Scrum Gathering Skills Matter Systems Thinking Thinking Time-box Value Visualisation WIP Workflow XP2008
- Karl Scotland Hi Kathie, Thanks for letting me know. The link should be fixed […] 1 month ago
- Kathie Hi Karl, We were planning to try out the Ball Flow Game but the link […] 1 month ago
- Karl Scotland Hi Mumin I don't work in manufacturing, but in software, so I may […] 1 month ago
- Mumin Hello Mr. Karl, My name is Mumin and I am a new graduated […] 1 month ago
- Kanban for Chores | Testastic [...] The board will serve as a base for the taskboard. Since both […] 2 months ago
Does A Kanban System Eschew Estimation? (4 votes)
Crystallising Kanban with Properties, Strategies and Techniques (4 votes)
Kanban, System Archetypes and Limits to Success (4 votes)
Agile Thinking (3 votes)
A Pattern for Using Scrum and Kanban (3 votes)